Monday, November 23, 2009

Gotta Have A 'Girl's Night Out'!



Okay, I have to say that I truly enjoyed my 'GNO' on Friday. About 9 of us ladies headed out to see New Moon then to dinner. The movie was GREAT but the company was AWESOME! Some of the ladies that went I work with 5 days a week and even serve together on Sundays or other church events. The other ladies I work with but I don't "work" with them daily. It was really nice to spend time together enjoying a common "addiction".





But speaking of GNO, I hadn't been out with friends in a really long time. My husband and I go out every now and then and usually hang out with one of 3 different couples. I LOVE going out with my hubby but there is something about going out with a bunch of ladies that gives you a different kind of excitement. I'm sure the anticipation of the movie was one thing but I really do feel that knowing that we all had a "date" together was part of all the fun too.
I know I schedule play dates for my kiddos and I'm realizing that scheduling "play dates" for myself are all well and good. Sometimes you just need some "girl" time whether it's watching a movie together or just hanging out with a cup of coffee and catching up. It's good to get together and just be girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment